Agent Retention & Customer Transition Manager
Our client is a UK-based company that has been operating in East Africa for the past five years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Customer & Agent Operations Manager is responsible for setting up and operating a strong and efficient Field Technician network and Distribution management of products to and from our customers;
Agent Operations Management
- Red Agent management. Leading initiatives to ensure poor-performing agents are reactivated and supported to ensure they can deliver, avoid churn and deliver sales.
- Analyze agent base, understand the root cause for failures, propose initiatives to address those.
- Design and document processes on improvement initiatives,
- Implement agreed initiatives,
- Set upright impact analysis and ensure ongoing analysis, propose changes to ensure objectives achieved
Customer Operations Management
- In particular for customers left ‘orphaned’ by Red agents who do not wish to stay with the company or are disabled for other reasons, ensure right and most efficient customers management and support is set up and implemented
- Work with third-party providers as appropriate to outsource certain services to maximize collections and service provisioning
- Set upright impact analysis on customers collections, to understand segments and how to provide right messaging and collections management to various customer segments
Core KPIs: Red Agents management: reactivated number of Red agents, number of red agents turned into higher performing categories, sales Agent, resolution per Agent.Orphaned customers: Collections from customers
Proven Expertise / Skills
- Operations management and execution roles
- Solid Distribution experience
- Supply Chain Management / Distribution expertise – experienced in designing distribution model and structure
- Data-driven decision making
- Business consulting / issues based problem solving
- Business-focused – commercial mindset
- Financial acumen – ability to shape light business case, turn into the operational plan and execute accordingly
- Process mapping and implementation
- Ability to analyse business situation and identify bottlenecks/improvement areas, suggest interventions and design appropriate processes and estimate resources/tech required for successful implementation.
- Implement proposed processes, monitor performance, report on impact.
- Propose and implement changes as required to get to targeted impact
#operationsmanagement, #agentmanagement, #customeroperations, #customermanagement, #supplychainmanagement, #jobsinkenya